We drew from several sources to build our cheatsheet. We drew partly from our own experience, but also relied on input from some petrophysical specialists: Neil Watson of Atlantic Petrophysics, Andrea Creemer of Corridor Resources, and Ross Crain of Spectrum 2000. We also consulted the following references, synthesizing liberally where they disagreed (quite often, given the range of vintages of these works).
- Schlumberger (1991), Log Interpretation Principles/Applications, Schlumberger Educational Services, Houston
- Rider, M (1991), The Geological Interpretation of Well Logs, Whittles Publishing, Caithness
- Crain, ER (2011). Crain's Petrophysical Handbook.
- Schlumberger's online documentation
- Halliburton's online documentation
- Paul Glover's course notes