Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pictures are good. Add pictures.
- Don’t use figure reference numbers.
- Add images right before the paragraph in which you reference them
- The tidiest way to add any image is as a thumbnail: [[File:Deepwater_seismic_facies.png|thumb|My awesome picture explains everything!]]
- Control size by adding |400px (pipe, with width in pixels)
- Float left by adding |left (pipe left)
- Use SVG and PNG formats; avoid BMP, GIF, TIF, JPG
- Use sensible file names with underscores
Add help here...
- Images — Mediawiki help