File talk:Gathers CMP dipping.svg
Hrmm.... This is a problem with the renderer, not the SVG.
Just brainstorming, you may want to try to install inkscape on the server and set $wgSVGConverter = 'inkscape'; in LocalSettings.php
I'll try anything once
I have been ignoring this... But fixing it has not gone well :(
- I installed Inkscape, switched $wgSVGConverter, and got this error:
blah/blah/common/lib/libstdc++.so.6: no version information available (required by /usr/bin/inkscape)
- I thought 'oh nevermind' and switched $wgSVGConverter back. No problem.
- Oh. Problem... rsvg no longer works. Clobbered somehow by (weirdly epic) inkscape installation I guess
- OK, get rid of inkscape and reinstall rsvg...
apt-get remove inkscape apt-get autoremove apt-get install librsvg2-bin
- Aaaaand it doesn't work. Bum. Any ideas?